Director at AJ Consulting
Views:3588 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:338
iOS Developer - IIT/NIT/DCE/IIIT/BITS/NSIT/VIT (1-7 yrs)
Title : iOS Developer - IIT/NIT/DCE/IIIT/BITS/NSIT/VIT
Company : Sentieo
Location : New Delhi
Salary : No constraint for deserving Candidate.
Industry : IT- Software / Software Services
Company profile :
Sentieo ( www.sentieo.com ) is an equity research platform for the 21st century, built by former hedge fund analysts. Our platform overlays cutting-edge search, collaboration and visualisation tools on financial data sets, allowing our clients to supercharge their research processes. Think of Sentieo as a financial operating system for investors. We are a well-funded, fast-growing financial data startup which is quickly carving out a niche in a $100Bn+ global market.
Role description :
We are looking for thoughtful, well-rounded iOS engineers to join our team and help build an application, which financial analyst uses everyday to boost their research process. You will play an important part in our mobile engineering practice, implementing new features, improving performance, and building beautiful user interfaces.
The job involves the following responsibilities :
- Contribute to our native apps written in Objective-C
- Collaborate closely with other engineers
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule
You want to work on challenging problems with smart people. You're someone who could get positions at most software companies, but you- re looking for the perfect role that has great leadership, a roster of top talent, game-changing product vision, and a work hard/play hard company culture.
You also meet most (if not all) of the following requirements :
- 1-7 years of recent hands-on coding and software design
- Bachelors, masters, or doctorate degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one (and we know there are reasons )
- A track record of projects completed on time you re a flawless executor and know how to build great software
- Evidence of being self-motivated and driven you find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve hard problems
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge - you should know how to create software that's extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Experience with Objective-C and a willingness to learn new technologies if needed (ideally you have shipped 1-2 substantial apps and know how to integrate with backend RESTful APIs)
- You can contribute at least 2 good songs to our team playlist