Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:117 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
iOS Developer - Global Edtech Platform (4-6 yrs)
If you are looking at a job with a fast growing startup and enhancing your sales skills, then here is an opportunity for you!
Our client is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning network. It is a Global Community for Peer-to-Peer Learning that aims to help students connect with other students from around the world searching for content required to supplement their academic & competitive exam preparations, and overall learning needs. They also allows students, teachers to upload content on topics including engineering and technology, medical sciences, law, arts, management, IAS, chartered accountancy, JEE for engineering admission and many more.
Founded in 2015,the company is based out of Delhi & the founder is an alumni of top US University. It is currently present in 143 countries with over 7 lakh users. The company is seeing global growth at amazing pace of 20% per month.
As an iOS Developer, you will be responsible for creation of iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, UIKit, AVFoundation, AVKit etc.
What you will do :
- Publishing IPhone/ IPad applications
- Offering development in Objective-C, Swift, 3rd party libraries & APIs
- Working on Memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Being hands-on on Offline Storage, Threading, And Performance Tuning
- Handling Push Notifications, Apple Watch app development, XCode provided profiling tools
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Proficient in Swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, UIKit, AVFoundation, AVKit etc.
- Should be proficient in Xcode instruments for performance tuning and memory management.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Should have experience in writing XCTestCases.