IT Recruiter at Techno facts
Views:308 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
iOS Developer - Database Applications (5-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Good Expertise in using Core Data Frame work and Working on large Database Applications (Mandatory).
- Hands on experience in performance improvements and Memory optimization (Mandatory).
- Hands-on coding, systems analysis, design, and delivery of projects assigned. Job role is designed to be 100% individual contributor technical coding and oversight.
- Coordinate project performance with project manager.
- Strong experience in building and publishing commercial iPhone and/or iPad applications.
- Extensive experience developing in Objective-C/Cocoa/Xcode.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X and iOS.
- Programmer Tools : Xcode, Instruments, and Git.
- Other nice to know tools include Photoshop and other image editors.
- Frameworks: Cocoa Touch, UI Kit, and Core Data (Core Graphics and Core Animation a plus).
- Ability to develop APIs is a big plus.
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object oriented programming, MVC programming, and concurrent programming.
- Extensive experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues as well as optimizing code for application performance.
- A solid understanding of operating system fundamentals such as processes, inter-process communication, multi-threading primitives, race conditions and deadlocks.
- Excited about working in a high profile, fast-paced software organization.
- Proven track record for managing multiple projects at once.
- Respond to problems in a timely, effective manner.