HR Administrator & Recruitment Analyst at AUR Consultants
Views:274 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
iOS Developer - Cocoa/Objective C (1-4 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Convert project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to detailed logical flow charts for coding into computer language.
- Develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information. May program iPhone application.
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Conduct trial runs of programs in simulators and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking data, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Strong objective C and iOS fundamentals
- Network Communication, Business/Application Logic
- Threading, NSOperations, GCD, Blocks and Queues
- Developing Universal Applications (iPad, iPhone)
Key skills/Role :
- Expertise in Objective-C, iOS fundamentals and Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Expertise in iOS SDK (UIKit, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Strong C/C++/Objective C experience
- Experience in iPhone programming
- Strong working knowledge of iPhone SDK
- Must have developed at least one iPhone app