HR Administrator & Recruitment Analyst at AUR Consultants
Views:277 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
iOS Developer - Cocoa/Objective C (1-4 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Convert project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to detailed logical flow charts for coding into computer language.
- Develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information. May program iPhone application.
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Conduct trial runs of programs in simulators and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking data, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Strong objective C and iOS fundamentals
- Network Communication, Business/Application Logic
- Threading, NSOperations, GCD, Blocks and Queues
- Developing Universal Applications (iPad, iPhone)
Key skills/Role :
- Expertise in Objective-C, iOS fundamentals and Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Expertise in iOS SDK (UIKit, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Strong C/C++/Objective C experience
- Experience in iPhone programming
- Strong working knowledge of iPhone SDK
- Must have developed at least one iPhone app
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.