C.E.O. at Shivalic HR Solution
Views:554 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
iOS Developer - Cocoa Framework (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for an iPhone Application developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse iPhone and iPad devices.
Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable swift code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the Application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Good Communication skills
- Capable to prove team management
- Strong knowledge of Cocoa Framework, iOS Frameworks, hands on experience with use of third party libraries, push notification, third party login integration functionalities, Mapkit, JSON Parsing, Firebase
- Game development knowledge will be additional.
- Able to set Auto layout, Auto-Resize, Stackview
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Apple UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as 3D touch
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors
- Knowledge of github, SVN
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.