CEO & Founder at Shivalic HR Solution
Views:430 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
iOS Developer - Cocoa Framework (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for an iPhone Application developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse iPhone and iPad devices.
Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable swift code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the Application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Good Communication skills
- Capable to prove team management
- Strong knowledge of Cocoa Framework, iOS Frameworks, hands on experience with use of third party libraries, push notification, third party login integration functionalities, Mapkit, JSON Parsing, Firebase
- Game development knowledge will be additional.
- Able to set Auto layout, Auto-Resize, Stackview
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Apple UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as 3D touch
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors
- Knowledge of github, SVN
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.