iOS Architect - SWIFT/Objective C (8-12 yrs)
Position : IOS Architect
Location : Pune
Reporting to : Sr. Technical Director
About our client :
Our client is a media company and is a leading premium video-on-demand service for emerging markets with 9 million subscribers per quarter across nine countries. Through strategic partnerships with over 270 top studios around the world, they bring blockbuster Hollywood and Regional movies, TV shows and Music videos in more than 34 different languages to its subscribers. Their trademark product provides unbuffered viewing experience to consumers across all mobile devices and on any network.
Our client and its subsidiaries are headquartered in Milpitas, California and have a presence in Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Dubai, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta and Bangkok.
Our Culture Ignites Innovation (Smart People, Big Dreams, Fiery Passion, Fun and Engaging Journey). Our culture defines who we are, what we do and how we do it. We are very focused on this as we scale rapidly our employee base worldwide. We believe in being one's authentic self in the workplace, ideas over hierarchy, merit over tenure, not efforts but results, and having a blast while enjoying the journey.
Key Responsibility And Accountability :
- Allocate dev resources and help them to deliver High Quality and Timely Output.
- Mentor and Train team members to make them better on the job.
- Supervise activities between internal and external stakeholders and facilitate smooth workflow for service delivery.
- Identify, define and deliver Long-Term solutions on new requirements and features.
- Understand, Prioritize, Allocate and Execute tasks by adhering to Business Criticality.
- Create and manage Architecture documents/diagrams.
- Proactively monitor Product Health and keep on improving the quality.
- Be up to date with current field practices to enhance service standards
- Review the Code to maintain the Quality with industry standard processes.
- Work closely with QA to plan high degree Test Coverage both Unit and Integration.
- Setup and manage CI systems.
Skills And Competencies :
Functional Competencies :
- Must have a knowledge of complete iOS Ecosystem.
- Solid understanding of Apple Guidelines, Development procedures, App Publishing, Store Monitoring etc.
- Hands on implementation experience of complex, large scale products.
- Aware about debugging, bug-tracking techniques in dev, prod environments.
- Experience with Audio, Video, Streaming systems would be a huge plus.
Knowledge and competencies :
- Awareness about efficiently handling API responses (security, caching etc.)
- Experience with commonly used third-party libraries, SDKs, frameworks.
- Should know widely used data structures, algorithms.
- Solid understanding of the end to end product Lifecycle.
- Proficient in using Programming Patterns, Models.
Hard skills :
- Expert in Swift, Objective C.
- Hands on with Technical management.
- Must have architected at least two applications