iOS Architect/Lead - SWIFT/Cocoa (5-8 yrs)
About the Company :
Meesho is India's top reselling platform, used by more than 1 million resellers across the country. Resellers are small business owners and home entrepreneurs who sell stuff using Meesho, within their extended social circles. Meesho is reimagining e-commerce for India, and building a platform for the next 20 million entrepreneurs in the country.
Meesho is one of the fastest growing startups in the world, and is backed by top investors globally, including DST Global, YCombinator and Sequoia. You can read more about Meesho's journey on TechCrunch.
Job Description :
We are looking for an iOS Architect responsible for the development of an e-commerce app. Your primary focus will be development of iOS app from scratch, architecting and maintaining the code base for high performance as well as mentoring junior members.
- Architect and build the app for the iOS platform from scratch.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the app.
- Collaborate with team members to define, design, and ship new features.
- Take architectural decisions and help maintain code quality.
- Experience 5-8 years.
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Ability to Architect and build iOS app from scratch is a must.
- Experience in Auto Layout Designing in iphone and ipad.
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark, Static Analyser.
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with push notifications, iTtunes App Review and Submission process.