Senior Consultant at Silver People
Views:264 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
iOS Applications Developer - SWIFT/Objective C (2-7 yrs)
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Building scalable, highly available, resilient, extendable, secured architecture to provide a significant boost to the business.
- Writing high quality code to achieve business goals.
- Working with various cross-functional teams to understand their needs, offering them solutions and setting and managing their expectations.
- Ensuring timely & high quality delivery.
- Following up best practices for development and championing their adoption as per company defined standards.
- Developing with scale and speed amidst flux, there is just a LOT happening.
- Help set and fulfill the engineering hiring plan for the team, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing.
- Mentor and grow engineers while keeping them engaged and focused on the product and company vision.
- Help set team goals and technical direction while ensuring that they align with the goals of the larger organization.
- Represent the team in planning and product meetings, effectively communicating the available platform features and constraints of the iOS client.
- Help implement effective engineering processes and policies that emphasize quality and forward progress.
- B.E/B.Tech or MCA in any discipline with excellent programming skills & with strong knowledge in Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Minimum 2+ years hands on experience developing iOS Applications.
- Have a deep familiarity with Objective-C/Swift.
- Cocoa Touch and working with external frameworks and libraries.
- Have excellent problem solving/Debugging skills and love technical challenges.
- Should be up to date on the current state of the iOS development ecosystem.
- Should be a stickler for clean and efficient Code.
- Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be highly organized. With many people doing many things in a fast-moving company, strong organizational skills both for yourself and for the team will be required.
- Should be able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make rapid decisions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company.
- Experience with TDD, CI/CD is required.
Note: Product based/startup/Fintech industry candidate preferred.