IT Recruiter at KenQA Services
Views:512 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
iOS Application Development - Objective C/SDK/Xcode (5-7 yrs)
Role : Developer
Opportunity : Yes
Skill - iOS Role : Developer
Skill : Apple iOS Application Development
Years of Experience : 4-6 Years
1. Extensive experience (3-4Years) in developing enterprise/business/smart apps on native iOS platform (iPhone, iPad) using Objective-C programming language on various versions of iOS SDK on X-Code IDE.
2. Proven experience (Please provide links to App-Store hosted Apps, if any) of at least 2 year of independently developing enterprise grade iOS apps.
3. Proven hands on experience working with tableviews, scrollviews, delegates, notifications, NSOperations, GCD, reference counting, ARC.
4. Expert level hands-on knowledge on iOS architectural principles, Human Interface Guidelines, Testing Frameworks and automation, Code Coverage tools, X-Code instruments/Profilers for Memory (Allocations, Leaks, Zombies etc.), CPU (Time Profiler, Trace etc.) and File Systems (Code Data, File Activity etc.).
5. Hands-on experience of designing and integrating web-services interfaces (SOAP/RESTful- JSON/XML based) with native iOS App.
6. Hands-on experience of working on DBMS, particularly SqLite and Core Data.
7. Hands-on experience of integrating and using version control systems, e.g. SVN and GIT.
8. Proven hands-on experience of developing reusable components/frameworks/static libraries on iOS SDK.
9. Proven knowledge and experience of agile development methodology.
10. Penchant for Graphic/ Human-Machine interface/UI-UX design principles.
11. Ability to create custom components as per the requirement.
Good to Have:
1. Hands-on experience of using any Continuous Integration Tool during development Process.
2. Knowledge of other leading Mobile Operating Systems, e.g. Android, Windows8, Blackberry etc.
3. Experience working on Cross-Platform enterprise mobility tools, e.g. Kony, PhoneGap, Sencha Touch etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.