Talent Acquisition Specialist at ION Trading
Views:117 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
ION Trading - C++ Developer - Java/C# (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
What will you need to know? :
Required capabilities :
- Strong C, C++ development experience
- Java or C# would be an added point.
- TCL / TK would be an added bonus
- Advanced scripting skills in Linux is a must
- Productive, independent, self-motivated, with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- A quick thinker, with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Influencing and persuasion skills
- First-hand experience developing equity or derivatives risk management systems, ideally for Asia-Pacific markets
Good technical skills with practical experience of :
- Competent with developing robust and scalable software applications
- A basic understanding of any RDBMS
- Familiar with the SDLC
- Excellent spoken and written English
Who are we? :
- We're visionary innovators who are delivering mission-critical trading and workflow automation software to financial institutions, corporations, central banks, and governments.
- By combining our passion for automation with a strategic view on the industries we serve, we design solutions that improve decision-making, simplify complex processes, and empower people.
- Simply put, we help our customers do more, faster and better than before.
- We believe our investments in research and development are shaping the future of automation and enabling our customers to transform their business.
- And we embrace the power of community, working with each other and with our customers to succeed through a positive culture of continuous improvement.