Recruitment Operation Head at Management Consulting
Views:362 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
IO Layout/Design Engineer - Sound Circuit Analysis (4-7 yrs)
Excellent open position with Top Tier Semiconductor MNC based in Bangalore
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech/M.S in Electrical or Electronics
Notice : Should be willing to join in 45 days max
- IO Design
- 4 to 7 years for a long term project. Details Mentioned below
- Design team is working on design, verification, modelling of various analog and mixed signal blocks including power management, amplifiers, references, regulators (LDO/DCDC - Buck, Boost, Multiphase), oscillators, POR-POK, IO Circuit Design, DDR2,DDR3, I2C, SDIO and exposure to finfet based design across a wide range of technologies.
- We serve the Tier 1 customers in the semiconductor space.
- Candidate is expected to have expertise in either Cadence, virtuoso, spectre, Mentor Calibre flows and should be capable of executing block or full chip level tasks independently.
Job Description :
- Must be strong in basics of R,L,C, Network Theory, Signals & Systems, Control theory, Device fundamentals.
- Must have hands-on working knowledge in analog circuit design, with special emphasis on Power Management (blocks like LDO, DCDC, POR/POK, Bandgap Reference).
- Should be well-versed with industry standard EDA flows of Cadence/Mentor Graphics/Synopsys.
- Basic knowledge of analog layout is needed. Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, TCL, Skill, Ocean) is an added advantage.
Mandatory Skills :
- Sound Circuit Analysis Skills
- Able to Analyse and Understand Design Specifications
- Hands experience on IO Circuit Design, DDR2,DDR3, I2C, SDIO
- Exposure to Overvoltage design,ESD and Reliability,aging
- Ability to Review Layout and Provide Constraints