InVideo - UI Designer - Web/Mobile Platforms - Video Designing (3-4 yrs)
Note : Apply only if you have minimum 3-4 years of experience in designing product UI Mobile & Web
Job Description :
- As a UI Designer, you will be a key part of our team. Define and develop products and experiences that transform the online video-making process.
- We're a small team that's growing fast and we're looking for UI Designer who will work closely with product managers and key stakeholders to help discover product requirements while translating customer needs into great user experiences and enabling our products to be highly attractive and functional.
- If you believe that you drive for excellence in what you do and would go the extra mile to achieve that, this might be an interesting opportunity for you.
- Implement User flows, Interactions, and experiences that are simple, intuitive, and consistent across web and mobile platforms.
- Create prototypes for stakeholder meetings, usability testing, and internal communication.
- Storytelling; deliver qualitative and quantitative insights about people and behavior, both verbally and visually.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to iterate quickly on work, while ensuring that designs are implemented in full adherence to the prototypes and design specifications.
- Incorporate data-driven insights, user feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into user-centric designs.
- Moderate usability tests in person and remotely as needed.
Skills & Qualification :
- Bachelor's degree or related experience, ideally 3+ years experience in a product-oriented company building UX and UI.
- Experience with iOS, Android, and Web, in particular with native mobile UI
- An obsession for creating simple and intuitive user flows
- An analytical, data-driven approach to decision-making
- A collaborative approach to working with engineering and product teams
- An ability to work with passion, integrity, and transparency
- Good to have experience or a keen interest in video making.
- Need to have a strong Behance or Dribbble portfolio showcasing case studies of projects worked on overall