Recruiter at Invecas Technologies
Views:125 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Invecas Technologies - Physical Design Engineer - SoC (3-16 yrs)
Immediate requirement for Senior Physical Design Engineer:
- Hands on experience with Implementation (PnR & Signoff) of multimillion gate SoC designs in cutting edge process technologies (40nm, 28nm, 16nm, 10nm)
Job Description :
- Work in all aspects of SoC Physical Design with strong expertise in the area of chip/partition floor-planning, design partition creation, budgeting and feedthrough planning
- Work alongside RTL/Synthesis/DFT teams to define design partitions and create floorplan as per the design data flow
- Work closely with library, technology and Analog IP teams for physical design requirements
- Work closely with CAD teams and involve in methodology development and improvement.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- B. Tech. / M. Tech. with 3 - 10 years of experience in Physical Design.
- The candidate should be able to work with and lead a team of engineers on all aspects of Physical Design tasks on an SOC design
- Should have handled Netlist to GDS II implementation at Chip/partition level for atleast 2-3 designs
- Hands-on expertise with technology nodes like 28nm, 16nm and below
- Good knowledge of EDA tools from Synopsys, Cadence and Mentor, particularly with ICCII & Calibre
- Excellent understanding of design partitioning & budgeting along with hands-on experience in Chip/partition floor planning, placement optimizations, Clock planning and routing.
- Good understanding of low power implementation techniques and static low power checks
- IO ring design and bump planning is a plus
- Being proficient in TCL, Perl scripting is a plus
- Immediate joiners will be given preference