Talent Aquisition at Invecas
Views:61 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Invecas - Emulation Engineer - Xilinx/FPGA Design (4-8 yrs)
- Experience in Xilinx FPGA based Emulation and design flow
- Expertise programming languages such as in Verilog, System Verilog and Perl/Python scripting.
- Experienced in FPGA design flow and timing closure
- Working experience with Hardware emulators like Palladium/Veloce would be an added advantage.
- Experience with test bench creation, simulation and verification based on third party UVM/OVM IP.
- Working knowledge in Communication protocols I2C, SPI and UART, PCIE, Ethernet, USB, SATA, and Video protocols HDMI, DP, MIPI and Memory interfaces like DDR3/4
- Extensive lab experience in using such tools as Logic Analysers, High speed Oscilloscopes, signal generators and other instruments for debug, testing and qualification.
- Should have worked on board level debugging, board bring up and testing.
- Being a good team player is expected. Strong analytical thinking and willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to work in multinational and multi-site teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Strong problem-solving skills, and ability to drive issues to closure.