Inthree Access - DevOps Manager - Data Warehousing/MongoDB (5-10 yrs)
- Should work in collaboration with product managers, technical teams, infrastructure team to provide platform-related knowledge
- 5 years or more work experience in Web Operations, System Administration, NOC or IT Production Support or Web Development building and supporting large-scale, business critical systems, with expert troubleshooting ability
- Responsible for maintaining and executing organizational policies and procedures for change management, configuration management, release and deployment management, service monitoring, support and problem management.
- Design, build, and deliver cloud computing solutions, hosted services, and underlying software infrastructure.
- Take full ownership of the DevOps discipline and be responsible for managing all server/infrastructure related issues.
- Responsible for configuration, optimization, documentation and support of the infrastructure components of web and mobile applications which are hosted in cloud services such as AWS
- Should have good understanding of how different software components interact in a distributed environment
- Should have familiarity with Relational database and noSql database
- Act as a subject matter expert for troubleshooting and resolving complex, multi-tier web problems that span a number of different platforms
- Partner closely with software development teams using a strong dev-ops mindset.