HR at Interproductec Virtual Labs
Views:54 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
If you have dreamt of a world of intelligent machines, this is your exclusive opportunity to be a part of it.
We're looking for an energetic, hands-on, reliable and collaborative Front-End Web Developer to contribute and work on the development of the visual design for our analytics and reporting portal in a mid-senior role. The role also has immense long-term career growth opportunities.
The individual will participate in all aspects of the creative process from conceptualizing to completion including design, development, presenting ideas, working with leadership to build on the InterProducTec brand values.
Job Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with leadership and technology on creative concepts, and then launch and shape the required design components for each presentation and/or production
- Create views optimized for both desktops and mobile devices
Primary Skills :
- Must have B.E/B.Tech in Computers or IT
- At least 4 years of experience working in Clientside MVC (EmberJS / AngularJS / KnockoutJS)
- Mobile/responsive design (Bootstrap)
Preferred Skills :
- 5 - 6 Years of experience in Front-End Development
- EmberJS 2.0
- HTML5/CSS3/Python/PhP/ Databases
- Awareness of web standards
- Ability to present large, complex data sets intuitively to users
- Familiarity with RESTful web API development
- Revision Control Systems (git/mercurial)
- Agile Software Development (SCRUM)
- Query Mobile