GRO Consultant at InterGlobe Technologies
Views:367 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
InterGlobe Technologies - Senior Business Analyst (12-25 yrs)
Large Transformation program experience.
- User persona/profile and user journey analysis and design experience. This is required for all end user touch points across the program.
- Microsoft Office 365 end user adoption experience with the ability to put together adoption strategies and implementing with successful results.
- Microsoft Office 365 experience with regards to design, deployment, migration and roll out of existing and new features. Awareness of O365 platform capabilities and business productivity capabilities.
- Experience of end user computing including end user devices and device management.
- Experience with user and device authentication strategies/implementation for a seamless user experience.
- Awareness of IT security controls required for large global implementations such as access control, auditing and risk, firewalls, security patching etc.
- Experience and awareness of working on global infrastructure and network projects, for example application bandwidth/ access requirements, connectivity etc.
- Awareness of Service Management capabilities, for example service strategy, design, transition, operations, service improvement.
- Experience and awareness of working on global infrastructure and network projects, for example application bandwidth/ access requirements, connectivity etc...
- Ability to carry out process articulation and design to provide consistency across enterprise wide implementations, for example license allocation, IDAM process, HR process, support processes, 3rd party access etc...