HR at IKYA Human Capital Solutions
Views:132 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Interface Architect - Healthcare System (8-13 yrs)
Position: Interface Architect for Healthcare Systems
Experience required for the Job : 8 - 13 years
Job Location : Coimbatore
Job description :
- 5+ years of experience in development with Healthcare integration systems.
- 3+ years of experience in Architecting Integration between Healthcare applications.
- Knowledge in HL7, ASTM, EDI, API and other integration technologies is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge in Healthcare Domain and Hospital / Patient workflows.
- Experience with programming such as .Net, C#.
- Experience on OOPS concepts
- Experience with web services and WCF development
- Understanding of Databases preferably SQL Server
- Working experience of leading HIS systems like Cerner, EPIC, is plus.
- Knowledge in implementing healthcare interoperability standards like HL7 V2/V3, FHIR is an added advantage.
- Has demonstrated success working within agile development methodology.
- Strong communication and interaction skills with third party vendors & Clients.
- Frequent travel to onsite is necessary.
- Participate the requirement gathering and analysis sessions.
- Identify and Design the integration touch points and workflow of the solution.
- Prepare the integration specifications consist of both functional and technical.
- Guide the integration development team.
- Conduct / participate the End - End integration testing with all the third party systems.
- Conduct UAT and get signoff for the projects.