HR at All About HR Solutions
Views:1144 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Interface Analyst - HL7 (6-7 yrs)
Points to be noted:
Work location: Airoli
Timings: 6.30pm - 3.30am (NO pickup n drop)
Notice period: max 30 days
CTC- Open but dont look for over budget candidates.
key skills: HL7 interface, SQL Query
Preferred: ADT (Admit - Discharge -Transfer)
Please find the JD below.
This job exists to deliver the HL7 Interface implementation effort for the implementations of an Enterprise EMR and PM. The position achieves this through the effective planning, capture and translation of data mapping requirements into the design and execution of the implementation effort.
- 6+ Years of integration experience with HL7
- Understanding and usage of source control for software development.
- Responsible for the design, development, testing, support and maintenance of application integration interfaces
- Deep understanding of HL7 interfacing, enterprise level interface integration platforms
- Responsible for building integration solutions using HL7 methodologies (ADT pair)
- Providing support of existing interfaces
- troubleshoot complex issues and promptly resolve any service interruptions in 24/7 enterprise environment
- Building complex event based real time interfaces with multiple connections.
- Knowledge and proficiency in troubleshooting application problems/issues in a 24/7 enterprise
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills to effectively deal with experience with SQL, PLSQL, understands the base clinical and financial data in a Health System environment and its uses and importance to the organization.
- Complete data and interface mapping
- Ensure a clean and effective post-implementation hand-off to the external client and internal support teams
- Strong SQL experience including: - Writing and executing SQL queries to analyze and extract data from client legacy databases or files
- Knowledge on HL7 standards
- Understanding of clinical workflows and clinical and administrative systems participating in
- Excellent problem solving skills
Preferred Skills :
- Bachelor's Degree Highly Preferred
- Clinical experience
- EMR specific Certification
- Knowledge on Interfaces and Interface Engines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capability
- Knowledge on patient safety and HIPAA
Please go through the JD and furnish the details along with your updated resume
Designation Applied For
Current CTC & In Hand CTC
Notice period & whether it is negotiable
Current Precise location
Reason For Change
Any other remarks considered