Technical Recruiter at Collabera Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:47 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Interactive Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (1-3 yrs)
Mandatory Skill :
- Graphic designer with capability to creatively visualize web and mobile screens
- Can work of Sketch and Adobe (Photoshop and Illustrator) tools
- Experience of creating Graphic designs for web and app based interfaces for B2C and B2B solutions
Good to have :
- Experience of providing design for the telecom industry
We expect from you to :
Be able to work either in a team or work independently.
- Follow design methodology and best practices.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral (speaking and listening)
- Be able to brainstorm and communicate designs and issues with peers, customers, and development teams.
- Be able to present, explain and justify designs to stakeholders
- Be service oriented
- Consistently advocate for the user's interests, yet balancing professional perfectionism with real world project constraints
- Be open to discover and acquire new user experience trends and practices
- Be creative & innovative.
- Balance multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Academic degree. An advantage - B. Des/ M. Des in UX/ Industrial Design, BA/BS in Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Domain Knowledge obtained through academic background and/or certified usability training and/or equivalent sources
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking) with ability to travel occasionally to customer sites overseas, and interact with teams in multiple international locations.
- Experience in working with Wire framing, prototyping and usability tools (Sketch, Axure, Invision, MS Office) is a must.
- Experienced in using Mac OS