HR & Talent Acquisition Lead at Intellectyx
Views:78 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Intellectyx - Business Analyst - Data Documentation Initiative (6-10 yrs)
About the Company :
- Intellectyx data Science is a global software Services Company focused on digital transformation empowering businesses with innovative solutions. We develop innovative software solutions using the web, mobile, social, business intelligence, artificial intelligence and analytics that traverse the organizations- journey from data to decisions.
- A global company established in 2008, Intellectyx is headquartered in Denver, USA with consultants working across the country onsite at client locations along with offshore development center in Coimbatore, India.
- We believe that when you put people at the center of digital experiences, you achieve better outcomes. You champion this through your passion of writing meticulous code and eagerly collaborating with your team members, no matter the project or department.
- Cool, calm and collected, your passion for technology is at the core of everything you do. I hope now you know why we exist as - One company, One team - Intellectyx.
We have an urgent opening :
Job title : Business analyst (BA) / Data Analyst
Experience level : 6 to 10 years
Job Location : Coimbatore
Skill Set :
- Should be a BA with a minimum of 4 and above years of experience in documentation such as Design / Wireframes / User stories with knowledge in any database.
- Should have good communication skills both oral & written
- Should have experience in Client coordination and Handling is a must.
- Should be available to join immediately / within a week.
- Plan and coordinate end-to-end project within tight timelines and meeting the business expectation.
- Own the entire lifecycle of the development project
- Formulate and define systems scope and project objectives through research activities and provide guidance to new or lower-level analysts
- Plan the project & Prepare the required documentation
- Analyze business client needs, document requirements and new technology and derive test cases
- Define and analyze enhancements and assist in redesigning business processes and process automation
- Prepare reports, metrics and presentations and exchange ideas/information in a concise and logical manner between the development team and delivery team
- Identify risk and consider business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Test systems to ensure projects meet requirements and identify system problems to develop solutions based on analyses
- Resolve problems by translating business requirements into technical solutions and identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and precedent
- Interested candidates can apply with their resume along with the following
1. Full name :
2. Personal mobile no :
3. Alternative no :
4. Current employer :
5. Previous employer :
6. Total years of Exp :
7. Relevant years of Exp :
8. Current CTC :
9. Current Take home per month :
10. Expected CTC :
11. Notice period : [Immediate or Maximum 15 days] :
12. Current work location :
13. Native location :
14. Current designation :
15. Willing to relocate Coimbatore :
16. Interview availability time with date :
- Extended health coverage
- Team lunches and bottomless coffee
- Monthly and quarterly team-building activities (fun ones)
- Foosball and darts
- Corporate Culture
- Support for professional development
- Paid days off
- PF facility
- Reward & Recognition (Monthly & Quarterly)
- Flexible work schedules
- Work from home days
- Workdays : Monday to Friday
- Weekend : Saturday & Sunday Off
- A friendly environment with lots of career growth
- A vibrant, young and awesome team to work with