Director at Integration Wizards Solutions
Views:203 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Integration Wizards - UI/UX Designer - Illustrator/Photoshop (2-3 yrs)
We are seeking a UI/UX designer with a zeal for problem-solving. Candidate should have the willingness to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent at Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and wireframing tools (Proficiency in any other Design tools is an added advantage)
- Minimum work experience of 2 years.
- Depth knowledge of UX design principles.
- Must be able to create Personas, User stories, and User flows.
- Excellent in Wireframing, High Fidelity Mock-ups and Prototypes.
- Should have a good understanding of Aesthetic Visual Design.
- Must have the skill of multitasking between projects and software.
- Must have the skill of Gathering requirements and envisioning solutions from Project Brief.
- Handled projects from Ideation to Execution.
- Must be able to come up with creative and original designs/ideas and have an eye for detail.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.