Director at Integration Wizards Solutions
Views:419 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Integration Wizards - PLC Network Architect - SCADA Communications (3-4 yrs)
Desired Experience :
- Min 3 years of experience with any of the leading SCADA packages such as Schneider Clear SCADA/SCX Wonderware, GE Power On, ABB SCADA and/or Telvent Pipeline experience preferred.
Some technical skills that would be particularly useful :
- Good understanding of basic networking - switches, IP addressing, routers and routing
- Knowledge of DNP3, Modbus/Modbus TCP, Profibus, Ethernet IP, CAN, DL130, DF1, and similar telemetry protocols.
- PLC Scada, HMI, DCS, Field instrumentation, Automation process control.
- Knowledge in communicating with Siemens, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradly, Honeywell, Schneider, Delta, Omron PLC's.
Key Words - SCADA, Telemetry, SQL, DNS, TCP/IP, HTML
Additional responsibilities include :
- Possess a broad understanding of SCADA communications and IT Telecommunications Infrastructure. Enhances and maintains the SCADA Operations Control Centre Environment
- Develops and maintains standard SCADA network and SCADA telecommunications processes. Troubleshoots communication and remote equipment issues affecting pipeline operations.
- Conducts Site Acceptance Testing to demonstrate and validate controls functionality.
- Responsible for the proper operation of all system software, hardware, and network. Provides 24/7 SCADA support to the pipeline operations control center.
- Supports the existing infrastructure; assists with the maintenance of the computer operating system, network, and the control system package.
- Provides SCADA and Telemetry support and working with IT infrastructure on system issues and upgrades. Develops/updates custom application functionality understands and supports external system interfaces.
- Builds, modifies, tests and designs screens/mimics and database records in SCADA to add new operations functions or connect to IOT network. Supports troubleshooting control equipment by providing diagnostic information to the field.