Director at Integration Wizards Solutions
Views:568 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Integration Wizards - Oracle PL/SQL Developer - Forms & Reports (0-2 yrs)
As an Oracle PL/SQL Developer, you will be a key member of the Database Group responsible for providing overall database support with a concentration in back-end programming.
- The PL/SQL Developer will be responsible to properly maintain source code sets and necessary technical documentation and assist the DBAs in overall database maintenance.
- In this role, you'll leverage your knowledge of Oracle database development and be instrumental in the successful implementation of enterprise software products.
- This is a role with unique visibility and tremendous growth potential!
Key responsibilities :
1. Communicating with customers to understand their requirements
2. Writing Pl/SQL procedures and functions as per the requirements
3. Communicating with the team and providing them relevant details about the backend code and functionalities.
4. Should be able to write cost-effective queries and a team player.
5. Experience in Oracle forms and reports will be preferable.