Executive talent acquisition at Arnold Consulting Private Limited
Views:252 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Integration Lead - Linux/Unix (4-6 yrs)
Lead the technical development and delivery of E2open solutions for our customers.
- Build relationships and earn the trust of customers - internal & external, understand their requirements and act as technical contact and escalation point.
- Be a hands-on developer - design and implement customizations to the E2open product suite, and work with product management and R&D to contribute these back to the product.
- Work with trading partners to establish b2b integration into the E2open solution.
- Provide on call support to E2open hosted solutions.
- 4+ years- experience in solution delivery in Linux/Unix environment. Java experience preferred.
- 2+ years as a technical project lead. Experience with all phases of the project.
- Integration experience (EDI, RosettaNet, AS2, etc.) preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems; strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot and provide feedback and solutions.
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding of development methodologies, version control and configuration management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.