EA at Integra Connect
Views:78 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Integra Connect - Data Scientist - Machine Learning/AI/NLP & Deep Learning (5-10 yrs)
Looking for a Data Scientist with expertise in Machine Learning, AI & NLP
Integra Connect provides integrated, cloud-based technologies and services to enable value-based specialty care. The company's core applications span population health including care management; advanced analytics; medication therapy management; specialty-specific EHR; practice management; and revenue cycle management.
- Execute AI, NLP, ML based engagements
- Understand product requirement, identify gaps and innovate processes to fill the gaps
- You will research, design, implement and validate cutting-edge AI & NLP algorithms to analyze data and achieve targeted outcomes
- You'll work collaboratively with a team that comprises of developers, data engineers, and functional experts based in Bangalore and US.
Required Qualifications & Essential Background
- You will have 5-10 years professional work experience building multi-tier analytics solutions along with experience in Programming & working in a Data-intensive environment
- Have a bachelor's degree in Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent.
- Deep understanding of statistical and predictive modeling concepts, AI & machine-learning approaches, clustering, classification techniques, and recommendation & optimization algorithms.
- Proficiency in languages such as R and/or Python
- Expert level proficiency with SQL programming
- Strong experience in Microsoft BI tools SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI etc.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Expertise in Big data platforms
- Deep expertise in structured and non-structured databases like SQL, MySQL, etc.
- Executed at least data science projects that are into production
- Have experience working in fast paced small teams and startups.
- Ability to work collaboratively to get results.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and quantitative skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with diverse audiences.
- Have experience working in a web and / or mobile-based application development environment.
Come Join us and :
- Be a part of one of the leading healthcare startups
- Develop automation solutions that are meant to positively impact one of the largest RCM operations globally.
- Experience fast-paced, exciting, and collaborative environment that allows you to take lead and take your ideas to execution.
- See your efforts shape a product, company and maybe even the industry.
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow & learn in the healthcare startup environment.
Personality & Attributes :
- Enthusiasm, idealism, creativity and dedication.
- Aggressive learner; intense appetite for detail.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to learn and absorb business context & technical architectures
- Ability to independently set direction
- Ability to work with operations and technology teams
- Don- t hesitate to ask for help or offer help when asked.