Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:39 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Instructional Designer - ERP (3-13 yrs)
- Should have worked on tools like Articulate, captivate, lectora, storyline
- Experience is storyboarding
- They work on ADDIEE model
Exp : 3 - 13 years
- Work along with the Client Team to understand and take forward the solution approach and design to development and execution phase.
Work through the phases of design and development :
- Understand the learning solution design (Including functional design - incorporating user requirements & business solutions to meet business needs)
- Assist the Consultants in completing the detailed design
- Develop storyboards and simulations
- Collect the relevant media
- Provide direction to the Media/Web Development Team
- Contribute to users/client organization through the Learning process
- Prepare materials for Instructor Development Workshops, Train the Trainers etc.
- Help them plan their learning plan/schedules etc.
- Understand the ERP training strategies; provide support during developing tools and templates for ERP training products.
- Experience in instructional design, content development with understanding of training strategy, design strategy
- Business experience of learning content design and development in context of change management/ERP rollouts etc.
- Should have experience working with onsite teams alongside client teams.
- Experience of Learning Content Design and Development Framework & Software Design cycle
- Business experience in working on projects developing content using tools like Datango, OnDemand, RWD, HTML, Captivate, Lectora, Flash, and be comfortable with client proprietary authoring tools ( The candidate should be aware of the technical functionalities & limitations of these tools)
- Select and use a variety of techniques for developing instructional content
- Understand and implement development model appropriate for a given project.
- Analyze the characteristics of existing and emerging technologies and their use in an instructional environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Integrated Business Perspective
- Business Acumen
- Communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form.
- Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.