Associate Manager at InstaSafe Technologies
Views:403 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
InstaSafe - Technical Support Engineer - System/Network/Cloud Security (2-5 yrs)
About Us :
At InstaSafe, we are revolutionizing the information security industry by developing a state-of-the-art Security-as-a-Service platform making it simple and easy for enterprise mobile & remote workers to securely access Enterprise apps, email, and web on a SaaS model.
Headquartered in Bangalore, India, InstaSafe is a Microsoft ventures & Citrix Innovators program alumni & has raised a Series A funding. Founded in 2012, we are a young and fast-growing company serving enterprises that are embracing the cost and flexibility advantages from cloud computing.
InstaSafe's team has experience in creating successful businesses, building security and infrastructure technologies. Previous experience includes creating enterprise-class products and enabled world-class customer success at BlueCoat, Symantec, Oracle, Nortel, Avaya.
- We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer, who, with his technical expertise and knowledge will be able to pre-assume the issues/discrepancies from a customers perspective based on the present features and develop his team on ways to be ever-ready to resolve them.
- This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic engineering team that is charting new grounds in cloud security technology.
What you will do :
1. Reproduce customer issues to verify problems and provide feedback to Engineering and Operations teams.
2. Ability to mentor other engineers on advanced troubleshooting, debugging and case management skills.
3. Create entries in our technical support online database to accurately document any incident resolution that is not found in our knowledge base.
4. Assist in developing ongoing training and enablement programs for the department
5. Understand the product direction and customer use-cases and provide input on product and code changes through all phases of the product cycle.
1. Experience in Network Protocol Analyzers (tcpdump, Wireshark), Linux Administration(Ubuntu, CentOs, Rhel, Kali Linux) and Network Security (SSL/ TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS)
2. Knowledge of authentication systems such as LDAP, MS AD etc
3. Experience in managing VPN technologies such as IPSec,OpenVPN and VPN clients
4. Experience in managing windows server 2016,2012,2008
5. Bachelor degree in computer science/ engineering or related fields
6. An experience of 2-5 years preferred, capable candidates with lower/no experience may also apply
1. Challenging real-world problems : You will need to deploy automated, scalable and reliable services
2. Constant learning : You will often be ideating on cutting-edge technologies as we believe in finding the right tool for the problem rather than fitting the problem to the tools we already know
3. Flexible work hours and location : We realize that everyone's ideal working conditions are different, and we need you at your best
4. Opportunity to shape InstaSafe : As part of the team, everything you do will influence the growt