Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Innoviti Payment Solutions
Views:308 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Innoviti Payment Solutions - Head - Infrastructure (13-18 yrs)
Lead infrastructure operations management including network, server, center AV infrastructure, end user support, asset management, IT infra management & IT security compliance
Data Center Operations :
- Responsible for all aspects of physical DC Operations across all Data Centers
- Capacity planning to ensure we have adequate bandwidth, space and power at all times.
- Setting up new Data Centers as required by business
Network & Systems Operations:
- Responsible for maintaining network hardware and software, including servers, voice, PDA's, peripherals, network nodes, terminals and wiring.
- Drives customer service and maintains network stability, collects and analyzes network and memory utilization, and installs and tests software upgrades.
- Establishes and controls systems access and security.
- Manages computer operation scheduling, backup, storage and retrieval functions.
- Focuses on driving disaster recovery plans and execution.
Infrastructure Procurement :
- Establishes budgetary requirements for equipment replacement.
- Negotiates contracts with technical personnel and vendors for services and products.
- Coordinates third-party maintenance for network hardware, software and telecommunications services.
- Accountable for procurement and maintenance of Software/Hardware assets
AV solutions :
- Evaluate AV communication needs of a geographically distributed workforce and come up with a solution that works seamlessly across locations.
- Evaluate available market products and implement the best suited for the company with focus on ease of usage and maintenance.
- B.Tech, M.Sc (CS), MCA (From tier 1 & 2 colleges like IITs, NITs, BITs and good local colleges)
Skills and Experience :
- Minimum of 14 years of relevant experience
- Experience in managing complex and fault tolerant Network topology, In-House IT and Data Center
- Experience setting company wide VPN/MPLS, wifi & various network and security appliances
- Should have driven Virtualization/Cloud strategy for a complex setup.
- Experience in strategizing and executing storage systems setup for resilience, backup, recovery in an enterprise environment
- Experience with open source platforms for infrastructure monitoring and optimization.
- Experience in operationalizing AV infrastructure.
- Experience in vendor management for outsources non-core functions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage diverse set of stakeholders including business and engineering.