Delivery Head at Innovellent
Views:93 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Innovellent - ASP/.Net Developer - MVC/C# (1-4 yrs)
- The purpose of this role is for developing and maintaining ASP.Net, MVC applications for compliance and reporting in a tax solutions development team.
- The developer will be responsible for owning the functionality for the web application modules.
Your key responsibilities :
- A dynamic and seasoned software professional with experience in developing Microsoft ASP.Net MVC / Web API based web applications.
- Analyse, design and develop web applications making specific determinations about system performance
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level
Key Skills :
- Cloud exposure (any of following) - AWS, Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Google Cloud Platform, OpenShift, OpenStack
- Microsoft .NET technology, ASP .NET MVC, Web API, C#, WIF, WCF, REST API, .Net Core
- Strong in Transact SQL or PL/SQL, strong RDBMS concepts with experience in either MS SQL Server or Oracle.
- Should have working knowledge and experience on IIS
- Real time knowledge and experience on enterprise systems application development, Preferably from Banking or Finance domain background
- Frameworks - OAuth 2, OAS/Swagger
- Agile development using TFS, Jira, Confluence, Rally
To qualify for the role you must have :
- BE/B. Tech/MCA from any Govt. recognized university/Institution
- Certifications: Microsoft .Net certifications are desirable
- Additionally, should have at least 3 years of experience in ASP.Net MVC applications preferably in a cloud environment with total IT experience of 6-8 years
Ideally you'll also have :
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- An attitude to work and adapt to changing client requirements
- Foster teamwork and lead by example