Innovacer - Frontend UI Engineer - AngularJS/React.js (3-5 yrs)
Innovaccer Inc. is a leading healthcare data platform company focused on delivering more efficient and effective healthcare through the use of pioneering analytics and transparent, clean, and accurate data. Innovaccer's aim is to simplify complex data from all points of care, streamline the information, and help organizations make powerful decisions and realize strategic goals based on key insights and predictions from their data.
Its products have been deployed across more than 500 locations with over 10,000 providers leveraging it at institutions, governmental organizations, and several corporate enterprises such as Mercy ACO, StratiFi Health, Catalyst Health Network, Osler Health Network, and PHIX HIE. Innovaccer is based in San Francisco with offices around the United States and Asia
YOUR ROLE :
We at Innovaccer are looking for Software Development Engineer-II to build the client-side of our web applications.You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications
THE REALLY GREAT THINGS YOU'LL BE DOING :
- Innovate and contribute to a Monitoring UI, built on top of the Kibana platform.
- Collaborate with other development teams, quality engineering team and documentation team to execute on product deliverable
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE :
- 3-5 years of experience with a start-up mentality and high willingness to learn
- Experience with one modern MVC style JS Framework
- Experience in building large scale pluggable UIs
- Excellent understanding of UX/UI design principles
- Familiarity with time-series and other visualizations used in monitoring systems
- Experience using monitoring products in production is a plus
- A belief in progress over perfection
WHAT ORG'S WOULD YOU DRIVE?
Engineering Department is involved in all Engineering Activities at Innovaccer. From Product Development to R&D. and we are on a mission to build the World's Best Healthcare Data Activation Platform and Build Best in Class SaaS applications over the platform to right the wrongs of the Healthcare Technology