Assistant HR Manager-Hiring at InnovAccer
Views:170 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
InnovAccer - Site Reliability Engineer III - Big Data/Python (7-10 yrs)
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORLD'S FASTEST GROWING HEALTH IT COMPANY?
Innovaccer Inc. is a leading healthcare data platform company focused on delivering more efficient and effective healthcare through the use of pioneering analytics and transparent, clean, and accurate data. Innovaccer's aim is to simplify complex data from all points of care, streamline the information, and help organizations make powerful decisions and realize strategic goals based on key insights and predictions from their data. Its products have been deployed across more than 500 locations with over 10,000 providers leveraging it at institutions, governmental organizations, and several corporate enterprises such as Mercy ACO, StratiFi Health, Catalyst Health Network, Osler Health Network, and PHIX HIE. Innovaccer is based in San Francisco with offices around the United States and Asia.
YOUR TITLE WILL BE : Site Reliability Engineer-III
YOUR DEPARTMENT WILL BE : Engineering
YOUR EMPLOYMENT TYPE : Full-Time
WHERE YOU WILL BE WORKING : Noida, India
KEY SKILLS : OS, Networks, AWS/Cloud Awareness, Bash/Python Scripting, Automation Frameworks, Databases, Team Management
YOUR ROLE :
- We at Innovaccer are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer-III to for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly.
- The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation/management and continuous improvement.
- The role will encompass the use of a broad range of AWS technologies, Operating systems (Windows, Linux) and application environments (Oracle DB, SQL Server, IIS, Glassfish), with an emphasis on the implementation of best practice cloud security principles.
THE REALLY GREAT THINGS YOU'LL BE DOING :
- Responsible for the Infrastructure maintenance, availability, performance & cost reduction.
- Lead the team to provide production-ready system components and operation support to the SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) team; and systematically mature components to hand-off to the SRE team
- Dive deep to resolve problems at their root and troubleshoot services related to big data stack in our AWS/Linux infrastructure.
- Develop software tools to give insights into costs & utilization patterns.
- Enhance and maintain our monitoring infrastructure.
- Develop automation tools for managing our cloud infrastructure.
- Proficiency in developing contingency plans like reliable backups and restore procedures
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Partake in an on-call rotation alongside the engineers who build our production backends
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE :
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring for engineers in the team
- You should have 6-8 years of experience with a start-up mentality in managing & troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Excellent Linux and troubleshooting skills
- You have a passion for solving problems using open source software
- You are an expert in Python/Bash and you are proficient in Linux.
- Familiarity with big data stack, HDFS, HBase, YARN clusters, Elasticsearch
- Strong experience working in AWS environment and other server virtualization technologies
- Experience working with monitoring stack like sensu
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- Knowledge on SQL, AWS Redshift & AWS EMR
- Familiarity with Infrastructure provisioning tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Chef, CloudFormation & Terraform.
WHAT ORG'S WOULD YOU DRIVE?
Engineering Department is involved in all Engineering Activities at Innovaccer. From Product Development to R & D. and we are on a mission to build the World's Best Healthcare Data Activation Platform and Build Best in Class SaaS applications over the platform to right the wrongs of the Healthcare Technology.