Assistant HR Manager-Hiring at InnovAccer
Views:659 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
InnovAccer - Product Manager (3-5 yrs)
Innovaccer Inc. is a leading healthcare data platform company focused on delivering more efficient and effective healthcare through the use of pioneering analytics and transparent, clean, and accurate data. Innovaccer's aim is to simplify complex data from all points of care, streamline the information, and help organizations make powerful decisions and realize strategic goals based on key insights and predictions from their data. Its products have been deployed across more than 500 locations with over 10,000 providers leveraging it at institutions, governmental organizations, and several corporate enterprises such as Mercy ACO, StratiFi Health, Catalyst Health Network, Osler Health Network, and PHIX HIE. Innovaccer is based in San Francisco with offices around the United States and Asia.
YOUR TITLE WILL BE : Product Manager
YOUR DEPARTMENT WILL BE : Product
YOUR EMPLOYMENT TYPE : Full-Time
WHERE YOU WILL BE WORKING : Noida, India
KEY SKILLS : Product Vision, Product Lifecycle, Planning and Prioritization,(Over) Communication, Business Case Development, Sales and marketing enablement
YOUR ROLE :
It's been a long decade for healthcare. The technology that once promised to simplify patient care has brought more issues than anyone ever anticipated. At Innovaccer, we know there's only one way to defeat this beast. We do it by making full use of all the data Healthcare has worked so hard to collect. By righting the wrongs, doing away with long-standing problems and replacing them with ideal solutions.
We are looking for product managers who are excited by the idea of solving problems that impact lives. We know there are a million things we can and want to create to change the way care is delivered in the US today. Be the one making decisions.
THE THINGS YOU'LL BE DOING :
Drive the product in the right direction :
- Build an effective roadmap to prioritize important features while considering the business impact and ROI
- Take high-level feature proposals and customer problems and break them into small iterations that engineering can work on
- Balance new features, improvements, and bugfixes to ensure a high velocity and a stable product
- Take an active role in defining the future:
- Create and maintain a vision for your product, together with the Head of Product and VP of Product
- Innovate within your product area by proposing ambitious features
- Communicate and evangelize your product vision
- Manage the end-to-end product lifecycle
- Follow development end-to-end. Manage uncertainty by adjusting plans.
- Provide feedback and guidance to engineers and designers to ensure everyone is aligned
- Be the voice of the customer for your group
- Collaborate with other Product Managers, UX, and Engineers in cross-area features to build a single application
- Contribute to documentation, blog posts, demos, and marketing materials for product features
- Drive teams to acquire necessary data in order to back assumptions, show value, and drive prioritization
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE :
- 3+ years of experience in software product management
- Passion for design and usability
- Independence and pragmatic approach to things
- Strong technically: you understand how software is built, packaged, and deployed
- Bonus: Understanding of US healthcare - health data, incentive models, care delivery
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An ocean full of opportunities; learn, experiment and implement
- We foster people who are willing to try new things every day and never be frightened to fail
Specialities : Product Line
- InConnect is our outreach and patient engagement product. Inconnect helps care teams build relationships with their patients and measure how efficient and effective it is.
- Experience with outreach tools (voice/text/mail)
- Experience with mobile applications
- Bonus: Experience designing for elders
- Bonus: Work/Study in the US
InNote : InNote is our Point-of-care application, designed to present insights on patients while being completely unobstructive to the doctors.
Bonus : Experience with Windows-based applications and what's possible.
Bonus : Experience with Health IT systems like EMRs, PMS, et al
InCare : InCare is our task management and documentation tool for care coordinators.
- Experience with task management and productivity tools
- Experience with survey and assessment tools
Core is the platform that powers all of our applications. It includes functionalities like User Management, Access Control Logic (ACL), Configuration Management, etc. Ease of deployment and configuration are the key success criteria for this product.
- You understand why products should work well for most users out of the box
- Strong technical background: possible experience writing code, building APIs, etc
- Bonus: Experience building multi-tenant cloud products