Executive at innova-amtech llp
Views:169 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Innova AmTech - Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst - IT Presales (4-7 yrs)
We have an urgent Requirement for position Business analyst. It is based out in Gurgaon, Haryana. Someone who can come down for face to face round of interview can you share your resume at ---"firstname.lastname@example.org or can you ping me on this number--7779863313.
Job Description for Business Analyst - Presales profile.
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Domain: General Insurance (Personal and Commercial lines), Reinsurance.
Insurance Value chain: Quote (Pricing & Rating), Bind, Policy Administration, Claims, Billing, Reinsurance, CAT Modeling, Business Intelligence and Reports.
Designation: Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Job Functions: Information Technology, Consulting, Presales Consultant and Account Management.
Seniority Level: Mid-senior level
- 4+years of work experience in Business Analyst - Presales / Business Development role in any reputed Information Technology company.
- 4+ years of experience in Insurance domain. Knowledge about complete Insurance value chain i.e. Submission, Quotes, Policy Bound, Policy Administration, Claims, Billing and Reinsurance.
- Create and collate content, create technical solution and deal pricing, customize case studies and collaterals, process flow diagrams, swim lanes, get required approvals and ensure timely completion and submission of the RFI/RFP response.,
- Continuously create reusable artifacts leveraging existing solutions and frameworks, market research and proposal responses, follow defined processes to enhance the knowledge repository and participate in knowledge sharing activities.,
- Pre-Sales will involve the following activities to be performed by an individual
1. Demo the solution
- Highlight capabilities of the solution
- Discuss the technical details of the solution
2. Engage with client throughout the pre-sales process
3. Creating the overall solution design as per the client's specifications, through client and internal discussions
- Workshops with the client to understand and document their requirements with respect to functional specifications / business specification documents.
4. Interactions with the internal teams to ensure alignment of requirements across the pre-sales and delivery stages.
5. Prepare RFI/RFP responses, sales collateral such as capability decks, proposal templates, case studies, standardizing application demos individually/in collaboration with other teams
6. Collaborate with CoEs to prepare sales collaterals on solutions/solution accelerators/proof of concepts.
7. Publish white papers, reference material individually/in collaboration with CoEs.
- Demonstrable knowledge of software architecture, components, databases, frameworks, UML concepts and tools etc.
- Abreast himself / herself with emerging trends Digital, Social, Cloud, Mobile, DevOps, Data/Analytics, RPA, etc.
- Strong documentation skills on feature understanding, tracking of items, maintaining presales documentations and Share-point folder maintenance for all updates.
- Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Ability in analytical thinking, problem solving and result oriented individual.
- Excellent time management, stakeholder management, decision-making, leadership and planning skills with the ability to learn quickly and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Fluency in written and verbal communication in English.
INNOVA AM TECH LLP