Innominds - Multimedia Software Engineer - Audio Tools (3-5 yrs)
- Experience developing commercial software in areas such as multimedia tools, services, and drivers.
- Proficient in C#/C++/C programming languages with strong industry programming experience multi-platforms on PC.
- Experience with GUI frameworks, such as WPF and Winforms.
- Experience with Visual Studio and Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Experience with generally accepted software design pattern and dynamic programming, and release practices (e.g., OOADP, GoF, Effective C++, Modern C++, UML, Agile, etc).
- Experience with SW client/server communication across USB/WIFI/etc.
- Ability to develop and debug multi-threaded PC Applications and its interaction with an embedded server and SW Drivers on the mobile platform.
- Ability to understand and debug complex, real-time, and multi-threaded SW systems on Web/PC and mobile environments to determine RCA and fixes or to introduce new features.
- Experience with developing embedded Linux Android and Windows Mobile applications is a plus.
- Experience or coursework knowledge in operating systems, data structures, computer architectures, compilers.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Design and implement PC application software supporting embedded software on Android, Windows, or other multimedia platforms on devices for the Mobile, Automotive, IOE, etc markets.
Preferred Qualifications : Design and implement PC application software supporting embedded software on Android, Windows, or other multimedia platforms on devices for the Mobile, Automotive, IOE, etc markets.
Education : Bachelors or Master's degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE), Computer Science Engineering (CSE), or equivalent.