InnerHour - React Native Developer - Bootstrap (2-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- InnerHour is an online psychology wellness platform that empowers people to feel happier and healthier.
- The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology and wellness professionals.
- We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives
- Our emotional wellness app has seen over 500k downloads in the past 12 months
- We as a team of committed mental wellness, medical, technological and business professionals, have set out to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatising.
- We are passionate about leveraging technology to alleviate psychological challenges faced by people and believe that the only sustainable solution will come from combining latest evidence-base in the field of emotion health with cutting edge product design to build an awesome user experience.
- We are a truly global business with InnerHour app users in more than 70 countries.
The Team :
- Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Dr. Shefali Batra are psychiatrists with significant clinical experience both in India and abroad.
- Our founding team also consists of Alumni from IIT, IIM and other reputed institutes in India/abroad
- The entire team has significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to Individual users, corporates and insurance companies.
- Join the team in building the AI powered conversational bot, iOS InnerHour App and contribute to several existing projects in react-native and help create the awesome user experience for people needing psychological support across the globe.
- Perform all aspects of the software development such as requirements and specifications, design and development, coding and debugging.
- Should be able to come up with strategies to speed up the iterative process of software development.
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Develop code that is consistently well documented and maintainable
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Support software deployment and provide post production support
Skills And Qualifications :
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Flexbox.
- Should have the knowledge of Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX framework.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github
The role is full-time and based in Mumbai. For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and ESOPs.