CTO at InnerHour
Views:730 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:189
InnerHour - Junior Android Developer - Java/Kotlin (1-3 yrs)
InnerHour is an online psychology wellness platform that empowers people to feel happier and healthier. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
Our emotional wellness app has seen over 300k downloads in the past 11 months - we as a team of committed mental wellness, medical, technological and business professionals, have set out to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatising. We are passionate about leveraging technology to alleviate psychological challenges faced by people and believe that the only sustainable solution will come from combining latest evidence-base in the field of emotion health with cutting edge product design to build an awesome user experience.
We are a truly global business with InnerHour app users in more than 150 countries.
The Team :
Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Dr. Shefali Batra are psychiatrists with significant clinical experience both in India and abroad. Our founding team also consists of Alumni from IIT, IIM and other reputed institutes in India/abroad - the entire team has significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to Individual users, corporates and insurance companies.
The Venture :
The platform delivers psychological wellness and expertise to people using a range of modalities - all enabled by technology. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness for the application
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation
- Collaborate with team to define, design, and ship new features
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to backend services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Should have min of 1 years of experience in building applications and publishing to Play Store.
The role is full-time and based in Mumbai. For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and ESOPs.