Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Innefu Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Views:128 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Innefu Labs - Product Head - Analytics Domain (8-15 yrs)
Innefu Labs: Seeking Product Head - Data Analytics
Innefu Labs is a Software Product Company started with an aim to address need for the innovative products addressing security gaps and data analysis. The company focuses on developing specialized products and services in the field of Cyber security and Big Data Analytics.
The Company has developed Auth Shield, a multifactor unique unified and application independent authentication solution to strengthen cyber security for critical applications and provides safety from phishing attacks and identity thefts.
Another prominent product developed by the company is Prophecy, an analytics framework with multiple modules based on big data analytics, AI, natural language comprehension, predictive modeling & smarter analytics. The various modules are used for smart policing, security & surveillance, Investigative Research, cyber threat intelligence, KYC & fraud detection, criminal identity etc.
Mainly used by Defence & Law Enforcement Agencies, the framework aims to strengthen the security & surveillance system of the Country. Innefu Labs is dedicated to development & implementation of more such products which can help strengthen the cyber security and surveillance system across the globe.
Innefu is among the top 5 Cyber excellence companies globally (Holger Schulze awards) and have won similar recognitions at National and International arenas. To Innefu's credit, more than 100 customers in India already trust the company and the list is only growing. Exciting things are happening at Innefu and we are all game for a big leap forward.
In light of this tall mandate, the Company is in the process of strengthening the team. We invite applications from interested candidates with high levels of passion, competence and commitment looking to build a rewarding career.
You can read more about us @ www.innefu.com
Designation Product Head - Data Analytics
Location : Delhi
No. of Positions : 1
Qualifications : Post-Graduation - B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA
Functional Skills & Experience : Overall work experience of 10+ years in product management.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Product Management :
- Study of competing product with comparison sheet
- Finalizing and getting approved specifications for next version
- Managing development of frozen features
- Adopt best practices to reduce Bugs
- Project Updates with leadership and Clients
Deployments & Client Management :
- Make documents/SOP for Deployment Roadmap
- Visiting / Touching base with clients
- Achieve average CSAT score
- Client testimonials
- Client Demos and Trainings
- Coordinating with Sales team for Revenue Generation
- Verify leads & validate pipeline - Includes PoC(s)
- Sales Closure
- Vertical P&L management and EBIDTA above 50%
- Webinar (delivered or managed)
- Partner enablement session
- Reports, Blogs, whitepaper, Brochure, Flyers, Presentations, Proposals and Video Script
Other Responsibilities :
- Attend seminar
- Mail campaigns
- Team building Exercise
- Sales Training to team and partners
Technical Knowledge : Big data, Machine learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Analytics, Natural Language Processing
Compensation 18 LPA - 25 LPA
Key Attributes :
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Interest and ability to take up new responsibilities and challenges
- Adaptability to a start-up culture (unstructured, non-hierarchical, no strict silos on work profile, on-job learning)
Functional Knowledge :
- Natural Language Processing based Text Analysis
- Thorough understanding of Unstructured and Structured Data
- Conceptual knowledge of Facial Recognition and Object Detection from images
Delhi Office :
783, Agarwal Cyber Plaza 2
Netaji Subhash Palace, Pitampura
Delhi - 110034