Inkredo - Full Stack Developer - Node.js/React.js (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for a friendly team mate who wants to get hands dirty with our core product and work directly with the leadership and business. The team mate will also participate in web security, compatibility and experience design. You will also play an important role in deployments, product roadmaps and data security.
- Design, integrate and implement exciting product features to meet customer expectations
- Build, own & maintain infrastructure - Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency because you'll have exposure to very sensitive customer information
- Ability to work independently and plan your own solutions to problems
-Build user interfaces that are intuitive and consistent that thrive under heavy customisation and varying use cases and that earn the trust of our customers through predictable, reliable, and thoughtful interactions
- Excellent ability to prioritise & communicate in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in ReactJS and modern JS libraries/frameworks.
- Experience in Node.js and its package managers
- Strong understanding of build tools like web-pack, scripting and environment management (dev/test/prod).
- Working Knowledge of D3 and similar JS charting libraries.
- Familiarity with DevOps (AWS, Docker, etc)
- Strong database experience (PostgreSQL/ NoSQL)
- Working knowledge in API development
- Experience with both Backend and Frontend performance analysis
- Understanding of best practices in web security
Culture at Inkredo :
- Work-life balance: We have a remote working culture, meaning our employees can work wherever they want around the world as long as the job gets done
- Flexible working hours: We empower our team with personal autonomy on team projects. We have an unlimited vacation policy and flexible working hours. That means you have to be self-directed and self-motivated to succeed.
- Stock Options: We- re all working towards the same goal, so it's only fair that everyone is invested in the success of their work
If that seems awesome and you like the idea of our core values -- Build trust, Question assumptions, and Validate direction -- you'll fit right in.