Business Development Manager at Ink IT Solutions
Views:168 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ink IT Solutions - SAP Consultant - PI/CO/ECC/ABAP Modules (8-12 yrs)
- As a SAP PO/PI/XI Senior Consultant you will responsible for the design, configure development, testing and support of SAP PO/PI/X development objects in SAP PI and SAP ECC System to interface between SAP and Non-SAP system on SAP implementation & maintenance projects.
Job Description :
A professional at this position level has the following responsibilities :
- Understands the overall SAP enterprise system landscape and to translate interface requirements between SAP components within the core enterprise solution as well as integrate to external systems and applications.
- Propose robust interface design that is scalable and highly reliable for complex enterprise system environments.
- Work closely with SAP functional consultant to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP system interfaces.
- Builds professional relationships with team members and clients, to ensure delivery of proposed solutions.
- Message monitoring and channel monitoring to ensure solutions are performed as expected.
- Prepares technical designs document and unit testing.
Basic Qualifications :
- At least 8+ years of ABAP development experience with 4+ years in SAP PO/PI/XI development and integration experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on Java development and integration.
- Should be involved in at least three SAP PO/PI/XI implementation project.
- Should have worked in PI version 7.0 and above and handled interfaces of huge volumes and many interfaces.
- Experience working on Interfaces using SOAP, IDOC, File, SFTP,JMS, ODATA, Proxy adapters along with PO configuration experience.
- Experience in creating the Interfaces based on external Schemas includes XSD, cXML and WSDL.
- Should be well versed in SLD Administration, Transport Management using CTS+, NWA configuration, Alert Configuration.
- Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams.
- Ability to help resolve complex technical issues.
- Ensure compliance of coding standard to existing and new developments.
- Experience in full life cycle implementation projects.
Professional Skill Requirements :
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members.
- Team player attitude.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Knowledge of SAP HR module or SAP HR implementation is a big plus.