Infrastructure Qualification Expert - ITIL (4-10 yrs)
As part of the - Global Operation Center & Compliance- department in - Information Technology- you will support the IT domains regarding the design, modification, implementation and execution of the process. By performing complex process analysis, monitoring, reporting and governance you will support continual improvement activities for the - Infrastructure Organization- .
- You will have to establish relationships with the IT domains and pro-actively support them to understand their process performance, indicators and improvement areas. Work closely with IT service owners and other process managers to ensure the smooth running of IT services.
Specifically, you will :
- Identifies : Qualification Management- process key performance indicators (KPIs), establishes KPI baselines and targets and guides process, tools and people to meet the targets.
- Identify : Qualification Management- process improvement opportunities where automation and self-service can increase efficiency and reduce cost.
- Coordinate creation of Infrastructure Qualification documents (Network, Servers, Databases) and oversee the execution of the documents
- Ensure Infrastructure (Network, Servers, Database) Qualification documents are created, updated and reviewed on a yearly base.
- Provides input to IT management for forecasting costs and benefits related to process goals.
- Support and participate internal and external Audit activities.
- Academic Degree or equivalent and minimum 4 years of experience
- Outstanding communications skills, able to translate technical diagnosis into business relevant context and articulate business impact to all levels of the organization.
- Good Understanding of different ITIL processes and their interactions with each other. ITIL v3 foundation or higher certification preferred
- Good understanding of GAMP processes
- Exposure to service management and incident management tools
- Ability to take and give direction, compromise, negotiate and support consensus decisions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with multiple cross-functional teams and bring diverse groups to consensus
- Ability to write clear documentation and communicate complex information simply and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated focus on customer support and results-oriented improvement efforts
- Ability to coach, mentor and support other IT and Service Management professionals
- Knowledge of process reengineering and/or process improvement methodologies highly desirable