Staffing Analyst at Black & White Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:693 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Infrastructure Project Manager - PMP/Prince2 (5-7 yrs)
- 5+ years of Infrastructure experience either in Systems and/or network Engineering or in Infrastructure Consultancy.
- 2+ years of project leading experience as a Senior Infrastructure Technical Project Lead
- Technical data product knowledge in managed router service, MPLS, frame relay, and ATM
- Learning applications and processes.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Project, Project Professional, Access, Visio)
- Working independently with minimal supervision in a non-structured environment.
- Interpersonal skills to work with other departments/subsidiaries and the clients to develop timelines for project deliverables, and setting proper expectations and delivering updates on project status. Prior experience interfacing directly with customers, project managers, internal organizations and US based local exchange companies
- Creative problem solving and able to offer alternatives that are customer focused, strategic and profitable for AT&T. Able to solve complex problems; including those which require research and/or extensive analysis in order to resolve.
- Change control processes
- Sales and customer service.
- Project management principles and able to learn and apply new knowledge and project management expertise to the needs of the business.
- Working in one or more of the following: Complex voice ordering processes, advanced features, call center applications and routing plans, complex data ordering processes, frame relay, ATM, MIS and international data services
- Making key decisions based on the requirements and the best interest of both the customer and AT&T
- Taking impromptu, independent action.
- Large business customer interface experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Working with AT&T's key service delivery processes supporting voice, data, and IP services
- Business Direct
- Ability to handle large volume of work items to ensure nothing is overlooked
- Microsoft server management
- Java script experience
- Network and security experience.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Skill and proficiency in many project management and data network engineering functions and the ability to integrate across disciplines
- Develops solutions to problems that require critical thinking, collaboration, and precision in the resolution.
- Knowledge of communication technologies and networking technologies
- Flexible, analytical, stress resistant and a team player
- Good working knowledge of large complex IP (MPLS), WAN/LAN and telecommunications networks and associated components (e.g., CISCO equipment).
- Able to work in an autonomous fashion.
- Demonstrated exceptional performance (demonstrated results above expectations).
- Able to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Working with telecommunications carriers.
- General knowledge of other traditional telecommunications systems (very small aperture terminal (- VSAT- ), tetra radio, asynchronous transfer mode (- ATM- ), frame relay, etc.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Exec (- HSE- ) requirements.
- Project Management Professions (PMP), Prince 2
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification
- Cisco certifications.
Any Bachelors technical Degree