Lead - Recruitment & Vendor Management at Hyrefox
Views:524 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Infotainment Architect - Automotive Domain (8-16 yrs)
- Should have worked in Infotainment area for at least 5 years. Should have worked in architect/lead role for at least 2 years.
- Should have a good understanding of the integration of Infotainment/Telematics in the vehicles.
- Should have hands on knowledge in at least a couple of the following - Device drivers, Embedded Linux/Android, Application development, System Integration.
- Assertive, knowledgeable and good communication skills are a must.
- Nice to have - Exposure to QNX, GENEVI, Navigation systems, Audio system, automotive protocols such as OBD II, J1939 etc., Automotive tools such as CAN simulators.
- Nice to have - Expert in Java/Android Framework and/or C/C++ based System/Embedded programming.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering (or equivalent) from a reputed university.
- Requirement definition - Define requirements for Infotainment/Telematics Systems in automotive domain w.r.t. system integration, hardware, software, and applications.
- Create Infotainment/Telematics System architecture, Guide the team in implementing the same across all layers of software architecture.
- Design Scalable and high-performance system.
- Debug and Resolve the performance related issues/bottlenecks. Optimize the overall cost and BOM of the system.
- Troubleshooting - Assist the team in troubleshooting the issues arise during implementation/testing.
- Customer demonstrations - Able to work with the team in preparing for customer demos and handle the demos independently.