Senior Associate Lead - Talent Acquisition at Infosys
Views:129 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Infosys - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant - Finance & Operations (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Must have 4 to 8 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations or AX 2012 R3 ERP.
2. Thorough understanding and hands-on experience on D365 modules in one or more of the five domains listed below :
i) Financials and Project Accounting
ii) Planning and Production Control
iii) Supply chain Management (including Advanced Warehouse and Transportation)
iv) Dynamics 365 for Talent
v) Dynamics 365 for Retail
3. Strong proficiency across areas of industry knowledge and best practices.
4. Should be able to suggest work around and solutions in-line with standard functionalities.
5. Create the Functional Design Document for customization, Impact Analysis on customization.
6. Ability to conduct sessions demonstrating end to end process as part of CRP or UAT training for customer Business teams
7. Preparation of Test scripts, scenario identification based on functional design document
8. Coordination with technical team to drive the project and addressing the queries
9. Prepare User Manuals and Training Plans.