Senior Associate Lead at Infosys Ltd
Views:292 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Infosys - Azure/GCP Architect - Cloud Infrastructure (10-25 yrs)
Candidate is expected to have least 10 years of experience in Information Technology Locations of posting: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune and Chennai
In the role of the Senior Architect you will be working on a complex Azure/GCP environment that has automation, orchestration defined or to be defined in the relevant country laws. You are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting, implementation and service operation lifecycle.
- You will be intensely involved in service operations and improvements, advice; you will define the problem, propose and refine the solution.
- You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution so as to optimize, improve and future proof the customers cloud strategy.
- You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project and service operations scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solution on their strategy that enable our client to meet the changing needs of their global business landscape and future proof their landscape.
In this role you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for design, development, implementation, operation improvement and debug cloud environments in the respective management Platform and orchestration tools.
2. Performs engineering design evaluations for new environment builds Architect, implement and improve possible automations for cloud environments
3. Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
4. Implementation of industry standard security practices during implementation and maintain it throughout the lifecycle.
5. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures through automation tools. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
6. The role is also expected to leverage prior knowledge and experience with the Azure/GCP automation framework to perform automation of build and deployment activities. And will consult with other team members and use prior expertise with Azure/GCP to extend an existing framework of automation across new and existing application environments.
7. Advise and engage with the customer executives on their cloud strategy roadmap, improvements, alignment by bringing in industry best practice/trends and work on further improvements with required business case analysis and required presentations.
8. Creating business cases for transformation and modernization, including analysis of both total cost of ownership and potential cost and revenue impacts of the transformation
9. Process analysis and design, with a focus on identifying technology-driven improvements to core enterprise processes
10. Maintain deep knowledge of the market for cloud services, enterprise applications, business process management, advanced analytics, and integration software
11. Develop alternate technology solutions blueprint (cloud-based computing, storage, etc.) to build case for legacy technology modernization
12. Develop recommendations for operating model development to implement transformation initiatives
Skill/ Competency Requirements:
1. Must have experience in architecting solution leveraging Azure IaaS services, and hard-core infrastructure consulting
2. Azure/GCP Certification - Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions / DevOps Engineering Professional / Developer
3. In depth knowledge of key Azure/GCP services - VM, Storage, Azure SQL, VNet, Redis Cache, Resource Manager, Azure Diagnostics/ OMS, Traffic Manager, Azure CDN, Azure Notification Hubs, Azure Identity and Access Management, Infrastructure as Code etc.
4. In-depth knowledge of design, implementation, engineering, automation and devops implementation, service operation and service improvement initiatives
5. On premise / other cloud providers to Azure cloud migration using cloud migration tools like ASR/Cloud Endure etc. Cloud strategy assessment and definition
6. Key Skills: CI and CD using Jenkins, Ansible, Python, Shell scripting, Change management, Azure Cloud/GCP knowledge and prod support activities
7. At least 2 - 3 years of experience using DevOps Tools, Python, Dockers
8. Skillsets: - Knowledge about CI and CD using GIT, Jenkins, Ansible, JIRA ..etc
9. Strong understanding of UNIX Operating system and adept in any of the scripting languages like shell, awk, perl etc.
10. Understanding and experience on handling of servers like IIS,Tomcat, Apache Defining deployment standards for development team & reviewing delivered build packages for validating the required standards, Automation Architect Understand Agile methodologies and software development lifecycle process.
11. Understanding of container technology and container orchestration platforms.
12. Knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers etc.,) and mentor team to build necessary competency
13. Advise the customer executives on their cloud strategy roadmap, improvements, alignment and further improvements.
14. Proven experience assessing clients- workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop business case and Cloud adoption roadmap
15. Proven knowledge of leading Cloud Management Platform and orchestration tools Proven knowledge of evaluating the Azure/GCP hosting consumption charges and optimization of the charges
16. Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
17. Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness within key executive stakeholders in client organization;
18. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; Ability to quickly produce PowerPoint slides which are both content rich, succinct and visually appealing;
1. Knowledge and preferably working experience of other Cloud services such as AWS, IBM Softlayer, Google Compute Engine, Rackspace, Private Clouds
2. Cloud Industry trends and Azure vs other cloud platform feature capabilities
3. Understanding Azure and GCP partner ecosystems
4. Experience in Managing delivery in Global Delivery Model with Onsite (client site)/ offshore resources