InfosecTrain - Senior ETL Developer - Informatica/Erwin (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Full functional knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts, designing and development of aggregates.
2. Working closely with all Ooredoo BUs to map their data and analysis requirements into EDWCLDM and finally projecting the detail/summary on Presentation Layer,
3. Gathers different BU requirements & Develops all the base business requirements specifications
4. Informatica ETL framework development.
5. Provide expertise in ETL domain.
6. Design and code query/report scripts.
7. Work extensively with ERwin or other data modelling tools.
8. Ensure data integrity and data quality in DWH BI environment, analysing business requirements. Defining data quality processes and produced documents.
9. Understanding data flow and load using variety of ETL Tools, and defining end-to-end ETL flow and development guidelines. Has hands on experience with Informatica Power Exchange & Data Exchange.
10. Review and Design the overall technical solution including data modelling, data mapping and overall solution architecture to translate User Requirements.
11. Follow-up on on-going projects and provide enhancements and best practises on existing systems.
12. Participate in providing technical support for existing Data Warehouse systems.
13. Define coding standards, exception handling strategy and metadata design
14. Follows IT software development processes.
15. Contribute in writing documentation to describe BI and corrections.
16. Complies with all Corporate IT security, audit and process standards.
17. Work with all Big Data Solutions including Cloudera, Aster Data, Hadoop, and Applications.
18. Understand of Data Lake and provide a single presentation layer from Data Lake and Data warehouse.
19. Work with the appropriate project management methodology (Agile or Waterfall) based on project requirements.
20. Must have knowledge of TM Forum's Information Framework Shared Information Data Model (SID) and apply in the standardized /non-standardized Data model.