IT Recruiter at KenQA Services
Views:552 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Information Architect - Usability Principals (4-7 yrs)
Skill: Information Architect
Years of Exp: 4-7
- Knowledge of Usability Principals, Methodology and Best Practices
- Design interaction of a product, which determines the workflows, how users can perform specific tasks using the product, the product's behaviors in response to user interactions, and at a fine-grained level what users can do with the product.
- Ability to perform End-user data gathering techniques
- Design the page layout and navigation metaphors. - Work with the end users and client team members to define application functional and usability requirements.
- Ability to structure information and tasks in a manner that enables users to efficiently and effectively accomplish their goals.
- Translate customer business requirements into specifications.
- Ability to create site maps, use cases flows, persona, scenarios and wireframes
- Develop and document the user interface standards.
- Create the best in class and a seamless user experience
- Have attention for details and possess good problem solving abilities.- Have hands on experience in Visio 2003, Axure, iRise experienceNice to haveCUA (certified usability analyst) or similar certificationWorked on multiple domains (banking, telecom, pharma, etc)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.