Informatica BI Tools Professional (5-14 yrs)
Years of experience 5-15 years
Skill details : Technical Architecture; Strong RDBMS, Data Modeling and Informatica skills
Must have :( Could be primary skill and other technical skill required )
- Should be able to: Create solution design across visualization (e.g. BO), ETL (e.g. Informatica) and Database (e.g. Oracle);
- Impact analysis, Effort Estimation, Technical risks, dependencies, Technical queries; Link back to the Accenture COE - POVs including product selection (e.g. choice of webi vs Dashboard vs Explorer Crystal Reports) or BO v/s QlikView, POCs etc; BI application architecture - including BO installation/configuration/tuning/upgrade/migration, BO/ETL/DB integration (application/web services etc);
- Sizing inputs - inventory assessment, sizing parameters (table growth, number of data sources), performance benchmarking and tuning etc,
- Experience and comprehensive proficiency with Informatica in a Oracle, Data Warehouse/BI environment.
- Understanding of development lifecycle methodology and ability to successfully deliver Informatica assignments
- Expert in database concepts, logical/physical design and development,
- Experience working in a PL-SQL environment and can write Custom Procedures, functions.
- Strong Understanding of DW/BI concepts.
- Strong Shell Scripting experience in Unix Environment.
Good to have : (soft skills, good at using macros etc ) Passion for technology; someone who reads blogs and tech articles regularly and contirbutes his own PoVs, white papers etc; Written and spoken communication in English; high energy and motivation to work long, hard hours
Please apply with your updated CV & also If You are a Informatica professional then plz share your CV to process for interview & wait for Interview schedule
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.