Recruitment Lead at Infomerica India Pvt Ltd
Views:1262 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Infomerica - Lead Business Analyst (8-12 yrs)
Key components of the responsibilities are as mentioned below :
- Performs current state analysis, requirements analysis, gap analysis, risk assessment, and other related tasks as directed.
- Write clear, complete functional specifications and system use cases for business requirements and high-level design documentations.
- Communicate and translate business requirements effectively between functional areas and technical teams.
- Act as SPOC for business requirements and represents the end user in the development process.
- Work cross functionally with internal teams and Customers (as need be) to ensure all business needs are met, stakeholders are kept informed on latest status updates and new system changes and build and maintain relationships.
- Prioritize assigned issues based on business impact. Troubleshoot and identify root cause of production support issues and collaborate with technical teams for resolution.
- Participate in the project planning process and application lifecycle from design to development, testing, and deployment.
- Engage business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their needs
- Liaise with technology teams to ensure business requirements are met well during solutions design, development and testing
- Lead the testing effort through test case articulation, planning logistics, oversee UAT, track bug fixes and ensure Sign off
- Oversee and coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and support implementation and post go-live issue resolution
Education & Other Qualifications :
- Well versed with various SDLC delivery models
- Exposure to Software Test life cycle and Defect Management Life Cycle
- Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- PG: Masters/PG Diploma in Healthcare or Hospital Management
- Proven knowledge of package system implementation and custom development methodologies.
- Prior experience of 8-10 years in healthcare business analysis, Requirement Gathering, User Stories, user cases, Documentation, Functional Specification authoring and elicitation.
- Adept in using tools like JIRA, Top Team, Microsoft Project Plan (MPP), HPALM.
- Self-motivated individual with a vision to be able with an in-depth understanding of operations/ business challenges and the ability to translate them into solutions is critical.
- Excellent US specific verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including US based client executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Effective change management and leadership skills, project communication, stakeholder expectation management.
- Strong analytical skills required
- Strong systems aptitude and ability to define/map business requirements.
Knowledge of following would be added advantage :
- EMR, EHR, HIS, Healthcare IT
- Regulatory guidelines such as HIPAA, NQF, AHRQ, IHE, HL7 are added advantage
- Experience with Healthcare IT projects, implementation of healthcare products